CPI Strategic provides strategic and communication advice to manage and influence public policy issues and assists in the execution of those strategies. It also provides advice for the management and development of corporate and stakeholder relationships.
Its principals have acquired decades of experience in strategic planning and the execution of government, organisational and corporate strategies.
Their skills have been honed in the political arena at three levels of government, on national campaigns and elections, and through the testing and use of public opinion to develop and change policy.
In a constantly changing corporate world there are some constants.
Knowledge, expertise, dispassionate and analytical thinking, projecting beyond the immediate and contacts still count for everything.
CPI Strategic offers specialised and exclusive services which include:
- An insider’s knowledge of how government really works;
- Guidance in negotiating with government to secure effective solutions and results;
- Policy development which helps you to engage in public policy debates;
- State-of-the-art market research methods including CPI Strategic’s psychological predictive opinion testing;
- Understanding the changing cultural environment which explains the transformation of the world to which we have become accustomed;
- Highly effective internal and external communications strategies; and
- Identifying and managing the impact of cultural change.